Walking Through Life One Step at a Time

Walking Through Life One Step at a Time

Monday, December 31, 2012

A Kodak Moment....

Happy New Year, Faithful Readers...all 10 of you!  I have officially been blogging a year and I must say I did better at it then I thought I would.  You see...I like to start projects, but usually struggle in finishing them. 

You all know how I feel about resolutions.  I just set myself up for failure when I make resolutions, therefore I don't.  I certainly have things I want to work on this next year, but I would rather take life one day at a time.  I always get nervous for new years to start.  2012 has been a good year for us and I always wonder what the next year will bring.  Will it be better?  Worse?  Hmmm....we shall see.  Whatever the new year brings, I know I am thankful to be healthy and alive to experience it.

I thought I would end this year's posts with my favorite pictures from each month.  Looking back on these photos brings back so many memories.  That's why I'm such a picture taker...how in the world would you remember an entire year without pictures? 

So enjoy these monthly pictures...I hope they make you think back on your year as well.  Our family is not perfect and our lives are not perfect, but we do enjoy life.  I hope you plan on doing the same in 2013!


January: This picture makes me laugh.  Emily and I were so leary of who was in that costume.  YIKES!
 


February: Celebrating with my dear friend, Beth, on the arrival of her miracle, Delaney Jane.

 
March: Brad Paisley with the girls.  A fab night almost ruined by tornados.  Glad we got to rock our cowboy boots!



April: Easter with my family and the large snake that decided to move into our front porch.

May: Field Day with my sweethearts.  Loved watching them "play" their hearts out!

June: Our anniversary trip to Kauai.  This picture represents my happiest place...any beach...any where.


July: So many pictures to choose from this month, but this little man stole my heart on this trip. So blessed to have him as my nephew.


August: I love this picture of my birthday night.  It reminds me that I love to meet new people...I think our funny glasses connected us. ;)


September: Our last official lake/pool day of the season.  So many great memories spent by the water this past summer.


October: My parents first time at Disney World!  Priceless family time.


November: Well...kind of October...but this was close to November 1st.  Loved my boys' costumes this year!


December: Sheesh.  I don't even know how to describe how much I love this picture.  I won't try.  Thank you Leah Price Photography for capturing the love between Noah and I. 


 
 
So from my family to yours, Happy New Year!  Enjoy every season, every month, every week, every day....and for goodness sake...take pictures!!!  I'm so glad I captured these moments!
 
 
 
 
 
Bring on 2013!  



No comments:

Post a Comment